IDEO | ASK: Survey’s & Questionnaires
I created a survey and posted it on my Facebook page, a mother group page, and the WDD page. I have gotten 71 responses so far and I am hoping to get more.
Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BGJ2B8L
- How many children do you have?
- What are their ages?
- Do you have your children vaccinated? Why or why not?
- If you vaccinate, do you follow the regular or an alternative (delayed) schedule? Why did you choose that schedule?
- If you vaccinate, have you seen any adverse effects from them? If yes, please explain.
- Do you have concerns about childhood vaccinations? If yes, please explain.
- If you DON’T vaccinate, what are you doing instead? Why have you chosen that preventative method?
- If you DON’T vaccinate, have you seen any adverse effects from not doing so? If so, please explain.
- If schools or other organizations required vaccinations to participate, would you vaccinate or homeschool/not participate? Why or why not?
- Where do you get your vaccination information from? Why do you feel like that is reliable information and not a “money making” response?
IDEO | LEARN: Error Analysis
Error Analysis: There is a wide spectrum of vaccine complications, that have been identified and acknowledged in the medical literature and by the Institute of Medicine (IOM), National Academy of Sciences.
- Brain Inflammation/Acute Encephalopathy
- Chronic Nervous System Dysfunction
- Febrile Seizures
- Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS)
- Brachial Neuritis;
- Acute and Chronic Arthritis
- Smallpox, polio, measles and varicella zoster vaccine strain infection
- Death (smallpox, polio and measles vaccine)
- Shock and “unusual shock-like state”
- Protracted, inconsolable crying
- Deltoid Bursitis
Due to a lack of studies conducted and published in the medical literature, the IOM Committee examining the safety of the current childhood vaccine schedule was unable to determine if the schedule is or is not associated with the development of the following chronic brain and immune disorders and disabilities in children.
- learning disorders;
- communication disorders;
- developmental disorders;
- intellectual disability;
- attention deficit disorder;
- disruptive behavior disorder;
- tics and Tourette’s syndrome;
- febrile seizures and
Since I am still waiting for a few more responses to my survey, I haven’t started any graphs or charts. I plan to do that in the next day or two– hopefully by office hours on Thursday.
I have started to figure out how I will be displaying my research and I am thinking I will create a large syringe and wrap my designed information around the tube of it.
Something like this: