IDEO | ASK: Five Why’s
In my survey last week, I asked five different “why’s” after the initial question.
- How many children do you have?
- What are their ages?
- Do you have your children vaccinated? Why or why not?
- If you vaccinate, do you follow the regular or an alternative (delayed) schedule? Why did you choose that schedule?
- If you vaccinate, have you seen any adverse effects from them? If yes, please explain.
- Do you have concerns about childhood vaccinations? If yes, please explain.
- If you DON’T vaccinate, what are you doing instead? Why have you chosen that preventative method?
- If you DON’T vaccinate, have you seen any adverse effects from not doing so? If so, please explain.
- If schools or other organizations required vaccinations to participate, would you vaccinate or homeschool/not participate? Why or why not?
- Where do you get your vaccination information from? Why do you feel like that is reliable information and not a “money making” response?
IDEO | LEARN: Historical Analysis
The website listed below has a large, very in depth timeline of the history of vaccines. It shows outbreaks, vaccine laboratory testing, when the FDA approved each vaccine, and more — a lot of information I plan to use for this project.
The CDC also has a large page of information on the history of vaccine safety.
IDEO | TRY: Scenario Testing
I included a scenario in the survey I posted about last week. The question was: If schools or other organizations required vaccinations to participate, would you vaccinate or homeschool/not participate? Why or why not?
This is what I have right now… it is definitely NOT finished so don’t judge the layout. 🙂